Competitively Priced Skip Hire in Rotherham
Fletchers have been arranging skip hire services for homes and businesses across Rotherham since 1982. Our expertise, broad coverage of the local area and wide variety of skip sizes available makes us perfectly suited as your skip hire service of choice in Rotherham and the surrounding areas – whatever your project!
Fletchers provide skip hire and waste management solutions for both commercial and domestic projects in Rotherham, guaranteeing a five-star service with skip hire prices tailored to fit any budget. Our team of professionals will do whatever they can to assist, whether that’s arranging road permits, working around difficult access routes, or finding the best delivery and pick-up times to suit your schedule.
Skip Hire for Rotherham Households
Whether you’re relocating, removing unwanted belongings or going through a full house clearance, we provide skips in varying sizes, suited to managing any volume of waste.
At Fletchers, we strive to deliver cost-effective household waste and recycling services. You can depend on us to understand your project requirements, help anticipate the volume of waste likely to be generated and provide a competitively priced appropriately sized skip that will be perfect for the task at hand.
Our selection of smaller skips will usually be adequate for most domestic projects. Designed to fit on most driveways and roadsides, these skips come in three sizes:
- Mini Skip / Midi Skip – These skips hold around 40 black bags worth of waste and are well suited to small projects such as garden tidy-ups, light interior decorating and DIY tasks, or small house clearances.
- Builders Skip – Builders Skips are our most popular skip for hire. Holding the equivalent of 60 bags of rubbish, they’re well sized to cope with most household needs, whilst still being small enough to be sited on a driveway, small garden or in a standard sized parking space.
- Drop Down Door Skip – Taking approximately 60 bags worth of rubbish, drop down door skips are more accessible versions of the Builders Skip. Implementing a front door allows easier disposal of material which would be difficult or hazardous to lift over the lip of a Builders skip, and allows larger items to be wheeled or carried in.
Commercial Skip Hire in Rotherham
Fletchers also provide commercial skip hire and waste removal services for business in Rotherham and the surrounding area. Providing services to support office clearances, construction works or refurbishments, we have a range of skip sizes to suit all projects:
- Maxi Skip – With a capacity equivalent to 80+ black bags of waste, Maxi Skips area ideal for smaller commercial projects such as small office clearances, or commercial landscaping jobs that are likely to generate volumes of soil and hardcore waste.
- Maxi L Skip – A larger version of the Maxi Skip and holding capacity of approximately 100 rubbish sacks, Maxi L Skips are perfectly suited to large commercial projects, minor demolitions and other building work.
- Roll On Roll Off Skip – Sized 20 – 40 Yards and with a capacity of 120+ bags RoRo Skips are Fletchers largest skips for hire. Their capacity is suited to removing lots of light but bulky waste like office furniture, or high volumes of soil, rubble or hardcore.
What to Consider When Hiring a Skip
Access and Permitting
When hiring a skip with Fletchers, we will need to understand where the skip is likely to be located on your premises and what access routes are available. In most cases, our skip delivery teams will require a 9ft entrance space and enough lead up for our delivery lorries to access your property.
All of our household skips are designed to fit on the average driveway, garden space or in road-space equivalent to the size of a family car. Our experts will discuss these requirements with you at the point of booking your skip hire, ensuring we find the best place to site your skip for the hire duration.
If your skip needs to be situated on a road rather than private property, you will require permission from the local council. As an authorised contractor for skip hire in Rotherham, Fletchers will arrange council permits on your behalf. Skip hire permits from Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council are available for between 7 and 14 days, at the councils discretion.
Dos and Don’ts of Skip Hire
Before you hire a skip with Fletchers, double check that the material you plan on disposing of is accepted. Due to health and safety regulations, the following items cannot be thrown into your skip:
- Electrical equipment
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Gas cylinders
- Household appliances
- Medical waste
Choose Fletchers for your Skip Hire in Rotherham
Simple Booking and Fast Delivery
We appreciate efficient services, so our skip hire service can be arranged quickly and easily using our online contact form, or by calling the team directly. We guarantee on-site assistance within 24-hours of being contacted, and wherever possible we aim to deliver skips on the same-day.
An Environmentally Friendly Company
We are registered for both Waste Recycling and Scrap Metal Recycling with the Environmental Agency. We’re proud to say that up to 96% of waste collected from our rubbish skip hire services is recycled, completely avoiding landfills or incineration. Our dedication to remaining an environmentally friendly organisation has allowed us to build strong business relationships with many similarly minded businesses around Rotherham, working to reduce waste and pollution.
Not sure what size skip you’ll need to hire?
Our professional skip hire experts are available to help Monday to Saturday. They can provide friendly advice on which skip size you’ll need, legal requirements for skips situated on roads, discuss delivery and collection times or answer any other questions you might have.
Areas We Cover Around Rotherham
- Bolton Upon Dearne